The list of blog post drafts and items on my to do list is ridiculous! So, I am taking this weekend to unclutter my life in the hopes that by doing so will motivate me to carry on with writing and studies without distraction. Thanks to @mindofandre who pointed me to the Unclutterer: Daily tips on how to organize your home and office blog!
Some brilliant posts to begin the decluttering process:
- Unclutter unwanted content in your RSS feeder with Yahoo! Pipes
- Finding order on your bookshelves
- Five spring organizing activities
- The real cost of financial clutter on the road to a remarkable life
- Going paperless
- Clutter-free scrapbooking
- My New Year’s resolution: laundry
- Organize your life on your wall
- Uncluttering with Twitter
- Stop spending your weekends cleaning your home
Liberate yourself with me! I am tired of waking up and feeling anxious the second I open my eyes and see the clutter.
(Image courtesy sindesign/Flickr.)