- My birthday gift to self was a tattoo from Cat Tattoo of an ouroboros dragon. (Thank you, Memphis.) The tattoo is a custom work of art placed on mid-lower back. I am not a big girl, so the tattoo is a bit bigger than I originally intended, but discreetly hidden. The dragon with tail in its mouth symbolizes infinity and the eating of one’s self/ego — the archetypal significance to the psyche was a key study of my master thesis/Communicators Anonymous.
- I was born in Germany.
- A loyal OU Sooners football fan…even after the last game. (BTW-I am NOT from Oklahoma.)
- I own just as many hats as shoes.
- I am highly allergic to milk and all milk products. In today’s society, the allergy is not abnormal, but in the ’80s it was a bit freakish. This is not a lactose intolerance allergy. I go into anaphylaxis shock by touch and taste. I have never had pizza or ice cream…at least not what "normal" dairy eaters are familiar. Since birth I have been a taste tester of soy products. Trust me, the taste has come a LONG way. Today there are great resources out there for parents of children with food allergies. I have learned (thanks, Mom) to make just about any recipe with soy substitutes. Of course, I can’t cook, so that is why I love shopping at Whole Foods and Central Market. My favorite soy ice cream is Soy Purely Decadent Pomegranate Chip . Scrumptious!
- If I ever have a son I would like to name him Poe.
- I am reincarnated.
- I prefer cold and rainy weather 6 days a week.
(Photo courtesy emiguez65.)